During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. We accept most insurances.
Please print and fill out the New Patient forms so we can expedite your first visit.
Please arrive early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring the following:
- Patient's insurance card
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Information about patient's medical and surgical history
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
If you are Diabetic you MUST bring:
- The name and address of your Diabetic Doctor.
- A form from your doctor stating your last A1C result and the date it was done. It cannot be more then 6 months old.
Insurance and Payment Information
You are responsible for co-payments or charges that are not covered by your insurance. If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please call (404) 448-2510. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.